Welcome to MississippiDriversLicense.org
We've created this site as a one-stop resource for all your drivers license needs in Mississippi. Whether you need to renew or replace a license, get a commercial drivers license or motorcycle license, and more, we've collected the information to save you time. Our site provides you with step-by-step instructions, money-saving tips and links like this Easy Guide™ to make the process painless. Select from the options below to get started.
It is against Mississippi state law to drive with an expired license. You can renew your license before your license expires. Read more
Changing Your Address on Your Mississippi Drivers License
Mississippi law requires that you update your address information as it changes. Read more
Replacing Your Mississippi Drivers License
If you are in Mississippi, may need to visit a driver license office and apply for a duplicate driver license. Read more
Getting a New Mississippi Drivers License
If you have never been issued a driver license in any state, the state of Mississippi requires that you complete a state approved Drivers Education course. Read more
Getting Your Mississippi Learner's Permit
Once you have completed state-approved Mississippi Drivers Education course, all new Mississippi drivers will need to understand the laws and rules, required classes, and tests the state of Mississippi requires new drivers to take. Read more
Mississippi Driver's Education
Mississippi state law requires that all first time Mississippi drivers successfully complete a state approved Drivers Education course prior to applying for a driver license. Read more
Changing Your Name on Your Mississippi Driver License
If you have recently married, divorced or otherwise legally changed your name, you will need to update this information with the Social Security Administration and DPS. Read more
Many drivers' license services may be processed online. Check out the Driver License Easy Guide™ to assist you with driver license services that may be handled online. If you have received a notification from the Mississippi DPS, check your notification to see if you are able to submit your requests online.If it is necessary for you to visit an office read these 10 helpful tips:
1. Find the closest driver license office.
2. Confirm the office hours.
3. Appointments are available at all offices for faster service.
4. Avoid Mondays and Fridays, the best day to visit the office is mid-week.
5. Avoid the 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. hours as they tend to be busy due to the lunch break.
6. Avoid the first and last day of the month.
7. Avoid the day after a holiday.
8. Come prepared with all required documentation to complete your service.
9. Print and fill out your forms prior to visiting your driver license office.
10. If you have any questions, concerns, or special circumstances contact your nearby driver license office prior to heading over.